Friday, March 12, 2010

White is so unforgiving...



Before I get to the one I finished tonight, I better put the one from last night on here. It was another same design I did last week.

Black towel vs white thread.... not fun. A deputy of mine wanted a black towel, with a "M" on the towel. He basically wanted the same exact design I had done before with the "J" Same fabric etc. This one was a toughie. I am not sure what the deal was, because I have been flying through them like crazy, but this one, I had to sew, rip seams out of the places I messed up, etc. And when it was all said and done, the velcro was crooked. I am just going to have to leave it, because I sewed the velcro on with black thread, and couldn't tell what was thread, or what was towel. Oh well, maybe she won't notice. You're your own worst critic eh? Anyhow, here it is.

No comments: