Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just playing around

I just wanted to see if I could do this, just to say to say I can, and really I need a break from the towel wraps LOL. My fingers are sore from pulling the elastic through the towels.





And yes, I need some smaller hangers. However, I don't think that I will really make the tutu's again. They are cute, but the towels seem to by "my thing" at the moment, and I don't want to have my hand in too many pots and spread myself thin.

I do have a new idea for another towel wrap, and I'll post it Friday probably. I am going to try to do it on my days off Wednesday and Thursday

Not sure how to post a link, to show you where I got the idea, but I have to give my props to someone else, for the tutorial.
http://ohsohappytogether.blogspot.com/search/label/baby

No comments: