Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Towel dresses for summer


Ok, here's my newest little idea. I've been seeing the towel wrap dresses coming out recently, and They are ridiculously high in the store. So I am going to make trendy affordable for everyone. I can do them in any color combos, and applique almost anything you want to it. For my daughter's "sample" I used the initial of her first name



I'm super proud of how they turned out, and they can only get better!!! Look forward to more pictures, and maybe I will get enough orders to make plenty more!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful. I'm amazed that you self-taught yourself this. I'm still learning how to use my sewing machine "properly". I love to sew, but I just sew my way or give up and hand do it. Positively Wonderful!!!!

MirandAndaDanda said...

Thank you! I have a LONG way to go, but I am doing easy things like baby blankets, pillow case dresses, and this is my first one to make right here. I am not sure that I know how to use my sewing machine "properly" and if I had to use the buttonhole foot I may have a panic attack at this point LOL. But thanks again!!! Maybe we can learn together!