Sunday, September 5, 2010

Who Dat Fever...

Have I ever mentioned, how badly I hate the slogan "Who Dat?" If not, I hate it dearly.. No one was a fan of the New Orleans Saints until last year.. And that was all I heard about last year.. The only Saints fan I knew of prior to them winning the super bowl was my Father. But, because it's football season again, and the Saints are the hot thing around my neck of the woods, I have to make what people are wanting, so I am breaking down and joining in the ranks of the "Who Dat?" nation.. I will sacrifice and make Saints themed items, but I will not label any of it "who dat",  I will not watch a football game this year. But I will have a great time learning to make these things, and my heart will sing when I see the precious little kids in their "Who Dat?" wear.. Game Face on!

OH! and I now have a facebook fan page.. click here for it

No comments: