Saturday, September 4, 2010

Tie onesie 1st attempt

I absolutely Love this blog. Trey and Lucy She has the most amazing stuff, and is such a crafty person! I found her template and tutorial for the appliqued neck tie onesie. I fell in love. Only problem, all my friends are pregnant with girls. FINALLY, one of my friends got pregnant with a boy (Hallelujah!) So I finally got to give it a go. I downloaded the free template here from her blog. It's not perfect, but pretty darn good for my first attempt. And by the way, onesies are SUPER hard to maneuver around a sewing machine. The mommy loved it, and that's all that matters!





 I decided it was a  little plain.. I put a "W" on it, for sweet little Wyatt's name. And I attempted to make some shorts to go with it. I will try them again, because well, as you can see, they won't quite fit HA! I instead gave them to my daughter, and she put them on her American Girl doll. Fits perfectly!


Now, I need to find a template to make some little boy bloomers. I thought I could just "wing" but, apparently I can't. HA!

No comments: